Be recognized as a leader in AWP & WFP
The Construction Industry Institute recognizes Advanced Work Packaging as an official construction performance best practice, and construction project owners around the world are accepting AWP as the way to do projects. Over the past few years, there has been an explosion in owner interest (and general industry interest) in AWP, as well as a proliferation of tools to support AWP activities.
In a difficult economic climate, performance and efficiency becomes critical. Recognizing the potential of AWP on their projects, there is now a growing number of project owners that will only partner with contractors and suppliers that are using AWP & WFP (or can otherwise support AWP & WFP activities); likewise, many EPCs now also prefer to work with construction and engineering subcontractors, suppliers and vendors that are serious about AWP.
Demonstrate that you are a leader in this domain by becoming a sponsor of the AWP Conference. Read on for more information, or contact email@example.com to get started today.
How it works
For 2017, we’ve introduced sponsorship categories to complement our regular sponsorship levels. Our sponsorship levels, categories and primary features are:
• Conference Level: speaking opportunities on plenary stage and in breakout program, a tradeshow booth, one full table for your attendees (learn more)
○ Technology Experts Category: For providers of technologies that support and enhance AWP activities.
○ AWP Implementation Category: For owners, EPCs and contractors that implement AWP on projects.
○ AWP Implementation Support Category: For companies with products and services that support implementers’ AWP initiatives.
• Breakout Level: a one-hour presentation in our breakout track, a tradeshow booth, 3 full-access passes for your team (learn more)
• Exhibitor Level: a tabletop display integrated into our high-traffic breakout area, 2 full-access passes for your team (learn more)
AWP Conference sponsorship opportunities always sell out quickly. Here’s what’s currently available:
• Major Sponsorship Opportunity (Conference Level or Breakout Level): Sold Out
• Exhibitor-level opportunities: Sold Out